Me as a young pup!

Me as a young pup!

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

My Birthday!!!!

Today is my Birthday and I am turning 1. My first year of life has been everything I could ask for. I have a great parents and a great home and I always have a lot of fun. We are going to celebrate my birthday this weekend as my parents are busy with work. They are promising me good presents. I am very excited to see what they are going to get me. Maybe a bike???? Last night they let me sleep in the bed with them. I decided to take it one step further and sleep inside the covers. I really love doing this. It is so warm and cozy. Most definitely one of my favorite things to do.

Around midnight I decided to stand up on the end of the bed and bark. Wanted to wake up my parents to let them know that it was indeed my birthday. I just couldn't wait, and once I saw the clock strike 12:00am, I knew it was time to celebrate.

Below is my birthday picture. Enjoy! And don't forget to wish me Happy Birthday and get me lots of presents!!!

4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Flynn dog! So happy you were born!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr Flynn,
    Happy Birthday you 1 year old pup you look so handsome in your birthday picture. it was nice being able to spend time with you on easter weekend...you still have tons of energy...enjoy your day and weekend and i do hope you get the bike of your dreams

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Flynn... You are an old boy now. Happy Birthday. Great job on the 12am birthday celebration, you are so smart. Did you get a bike? I hope so- Milly and Zoe will be so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job waking up at midnight!! I think that should be your birthday tradition!

    ReplyDelete