Me as a young pup!

Me as a young pup!

Sunday, January 9, 2011

The Beginning

Good day followers!

This blog is all about me and will contain things I encounter on a daily basis. I am starting this blog as an 8 month old yellow labrador. I am still a puppy and am loving life. I plan on showing some pictures and sharing some experiences of my younger days to give you a better understanding of who I am, Flynn. Just want to give you a heads up. I am a dog. I do not have thumbs, and cannot use my fingers to peck at the keyboard. I often hit multiple keys when I apply my paw to the keyboard. So please overlook the typing mistakes as I do not know how to type.

I want to welcome you into my life. I am a cute adorable puppy who loves to show off. Check me out....

1 comment:

  1. Flynn, is was so fun having you over yesterday and watching you use a computer. Keep working hard on your blog, I am excited to read about your life.

    ReplyDelete