Me as a young pup!

Me as a young pup!

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Winter and Holidays


After lots of begging and pretending that I had to go potty (this works every time......I just go and stand by the door and look at it and they take me out. Silly parents) my Dad decided to take me out in the snow and let me run around and play. I mainly sniffed and ate the snow as it tasted so good. Of course I love the snow since I have an obsession with water too. I wish it could snow every day. The snow and winter really remind me of the holidays. I had a lot of holiday first this year. My first Halloween, Christmas, and New Year Eve. I am going to share a little bit of my holidays with you.





Technically this is not what I wore on Halloween. Mom and Dad tried to make me a ghost costume, but I was not having any of it. I was a young lad at the time and now I have matured into a more patient pup. When I was at Grandma and Granpa Yost's house they let me borrow Zoe's yellow submarine costume. I loved it.











Around Christmas time my folks decided to dress me up as a Reindeer. I was ok with this idea. I really wanted to be Rudolph (as he is my favorite reindeer) but we didnt have a red nose. So I went as Blitzen. This was great fun until they made me wear the t-shirt.






And the most recent holiday I got to celebrate was New Years Eve. I was really looking forward to it. I had my party hat on and was ready to rock. Mom and Dad dressed up in really silly costumes. I thought we were going to have a great time tonight. That was until I was put in my kennel at 9pm. And I fell asleep at 930 missing the entire countdown. Oh well maybe next year when I am able to stay up longer. Happy New Years everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Flynn, I'm sorry about you missing New Years... it sounds tragic. At least you got to experience the joys of wearing a new year festive hat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flynn-
    I appreciate your honestly about your water obsession. It is very obvious to us all, and I think you will be able to find ways to control this obsession.

    Also- Sorry about New Years. You should have come and spent it with your favorite Aunt and Uncle.

    ReplyDelete