Me as a young pup!

Me as a young pup!

Sunday, January 23, 2011

My Younger Days

This picture to my left was the first day I was with my parents. It was in the car on my way to my new home. At first I threw a fit, screaming and whining but I soon settled in and became very sweet. For the most part I am a good car rider. Once we hit the smooth freeways I fall right asleep. It also helps being wrapped in my Mom's arms.






To the right, is a picture of me and my mom cuddling. This is one of my favorite hobbies. I love cuddling with my folks especially on their bed or the couch. Unfortunately they are starting to crack the whip a little bit and I am not allowed on the couch as much. I hope things will change. I will just have to look extra cute. They will give in.



This picture on the left was me snuggling on my Dad's lap after my first meal. The food knocked me right out and I needed something comfortable to lay my head on. Thanks for being there for me Dad.








And finally this last picture is of me about to go do something mischievous after my parents have fallen asleep. It is so easy to wear them down. Then I get to take control of the house. I wonder what I am going to go chew on.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Flynn- You were a very cute baby pup. You have good parents. Keep being crazy- they actually really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr. Flynn,
    grandpa knows how you can be a mischievous lil pup but you are very cute and little in these pics....looking forward to seeing you in person again...i told your parents to try and come to black butte this summer so you and zoe can go swimming together...bug them until they say they are coming

    ReplyDelete