Me as a young pup!

Me as a young pup!

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Graduation!!!!

Before I get into this post, I want to apologize for my absence on filling you in on my life. I have been suffering from writers cramp the last few days. It is extremely hard to type when you have no thumbs, or fingers that can move independent of one another. But this post is dedicated to my education. My parents thought it would be a good idea to get me into puppy school as a young lad so I could learn some good behaviors. After taking the class I would have to agree with them. I learned several different things at school.


This picture is of me on my way to my last day of school aka Graduation. I am not sure if you can tell by looking in my eyes, but I was a nervous wreck. I knew I had to bring my "A" game to get my diploma. I was doing extremely well in the following subjects: Sit & Lay, Stay & Come, Walking on leash, and not getting too excited when people approach me. By the sounds of this I sound like a 4.0 student. Well I did have a flaw. I was a big bully during puppy play time. I didn't like other youngsters getting all up in my business when it was play time. During these lessons I mostly heard, "No Flynn," "Too bad," or "That's enough puppy play time." And during these sessions I spent most of my time being picked up by my teacher until I calmed down. I just didn't understand how I could be failing Play Time. But thankfully as time went on I slowly and surely got better at this subject. And the amount of times of me being picked up by my teachers or owners decreased significantly. I think I got by with a minimal passing grade in Play Time.


Well during this last class I thankfully got my act together and did receive my degree. My parents were so proud of me. Looking back at it, I was pretty proud of myself. I went into this grade being the smallest kid in school. And graduated being one of the bigger pups in my class. And during this growth spurt of mine, I also matured and got my degree. Now I can get a job, and start earning some money to put food in my dish and toys in my box.






But lets be honest...... I am still a pup and still go back to my silly puppy behaviors. It was just so tempting with my folks waving my diploma in front of my face. I just wanted to take a bite of it.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Grad! Flynn, I am so proud of you! Now that you have your degree, what type of job would you like to pursue? Also, what is the first thing you will buy when you get your first paycheck?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr Flynn, since i don't see you every day and you have this blog, please update it more regularly...i knew you graduated and it was nice to see the improvement in your behavior when you visited, while you were in puppy school....yes i will be out of town for a few days but will have the computer so i will expect another blog soon...do you have a favorite for the super bowl?

    ReplyDelete