Me as a young pup!

Me as a young pup!

Thursday, February 10, 2011

My Mornings

When my parents have to work we have a normal routine in the mornings. My Mom and Dad alternate days on who has to get up with me, take me potty, feed me, and take me potty again. I guess I didn't realize I was this high maintenance. Oh well, it works for me. No complaints here. On some mornings when they are getting ready I like to jump in bed and try to look my cutest in hopes of them staying home with me. Today I tried to hide from them so I could be a free pup and hangout all day.



Full body shot. Tried to get my whole body under the covers so they couldn't find me. My tail gives me away every time.


Almost all the way under the covers.


I have been caught!

After being found I met Mom in the kitchen. She gave me a pep talk about the day. Told me everything would be alright and that they would be home as soon as they can to play. I love my parents.

2 comments:

  1. Mr Flynn, i like the fact that you hide under the covers and you look so cute in the pictures....try pulling your back legs and tail up towards your belly and keep your beak under the covers and they might not see you
    gpa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Flynn- You are one silly boy. I agree with Craig, if you work on pulling your legs/tail/beak under the covers, you will be on your way to freedom. However, I just enjoy the fact that you hide under the covers. You are very cute. Work on your sad puppy eyes and your parents will stay home for sure!

    ReplyDelete