Me as a young pup!

Me as a young pup!

Friday, February 25, 2011

My New Morning Game

I am not a fan of being sent to my room when my parents have to work. And I will do everything in my power to avoid being sent to my room.

One of the first things I will do is run and hide under the dinning table. It usually takes them a couple of seconds to find me down here. Once they finally locate me it is on to my next spot.





I will slip out one of the cracks between the chairs and run and nuzzle myself in the corner between the wall and the door so that they can't pick me up and force me to move.





Once they finally coax me out of this corner and I start heading down the hallway toward my kennel I have a secret plan up my sleeve. At this point they think I am going to be a good little boy and go right into my kennel. Well Mom and Dad, jokes on you. I am going to juke left and jump up on your guys' bed and snuggle up on your pillows. I now look so cute that they won't want to put me in my kennel for the day.




But unfortunately my freedom on the bed ends and I get placed in the kennel for the day. But this is ok, because I know Mom and Dad love me and will be home to see me, and play with me, and feed me, and pet me, and cuddle me.




And in the end, I am really the one that wins. Last night Dad went and bought me a nice big bone to chew on. I got my parents wrapped around my little paws.

3 comments:

  1. Flynn... you are one funny pup. You need to work on finding new hiding spots, then the game can last longer. Keep up the good work, dodge that kennel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr Flynn, that last statement you made is sooo true....but i agree with lisa, look for more cool hiding places....take care pup
    gpa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Flynn, I'm glad to know you were such a good puppy while I was gone. Chris said you had a blast. I hope you're on your best behavior this Thurs - Sat too... maybe throw your dad a bone and don't hide under the table for too long :)

    ReplyDelete