Me as a young pup!

Me as a young pup!

Friday, February 25, 2011

Shout out to my Mommy!

Some of you may not know, but my Mommy is out of town. She left early Thursday morning and is coming home late Saturday night. I am having a boys weekend with my Dad. This is full of relaxing and watching sports. It is just not the same without Mom. I can't wait to see her. I miss her so much. I have been fortunate to talk to her on the phone though. I have talked to her on speaker phone with Dad. I get so excited when I hear her voice, I just can't figure out where it is coming from. It is magic!

Mom, I hope you haven't forgot about me.....because I have definitely not forgot about you. Come home so we can play, run, and cuddle. I have attached a couple of pictures of me and you so you won't forget my little face.

Love you Mom!

2 comments:

  1. Flynn I agree with you. I miss your Mommy too. She will be home very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flynn, good job using speaker phone, I am proud of you. I am glad your mom has made it home!

    ReplyDelete